Johnson & Johnson
Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson is about creating a deep sense of belonging. It’s about a culture where you are valued, your ideas are heard and you advance this culture for everyone.
Diversity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means – You Belong.
Be yourself, change the world.
Our vision at Johnson & Johnson, is for every person to use their unique experiences and backgrounds, together – to spark solutions that create a better, healthier world.
Make diversity and inclusion how we work every day.
Our mission is to make diversity & inclusion our way of doing business. We will advance our culture of belonging where open hearts and minds combine to unleash the potential of the brilliant mix of people, in every corner of Johnson & Johnson.
Our You Belong: D&I Impact Review explores how we are transforming our approach to D&I and making it how we work every day. Through our unifying global D&I strategy, we believe we will enable our employees to deliver on Johnson & Johnson’s purpose to change the trajectory of health for humanity.
nclusion at Johnson & Johnson is about creating a deep sense of belonging, where employees’ ideas are valued and help to advance our culture. We know that the best solutions happen when people can bring their authentic selves to work and are being heard.
Our internal D&I networks plus our strategic external partners help us build a diverse workforce for the future
Inside Johnson & Johnson
To effectively evolve our culture of inclusion and sustain our progress, Johnson & Johnson relies on the close collaboration of our D&I Networks and global HR teams, including:
Bringing the outside in
We value our strategic partnerships with organizations that deliver insights and innovative solutions, which enable us to advance our culture of belonging and realize the full potential of everyone at Johnson & Johnson. Some of our partners include:
We continue to seek the most qualified candidates to join Johnson & Johnson, and we know that prospective employees are seeking employers who value their unique skills, viewpoints and identities.
To attract the best and brightest talent, we believe we must demonstrate that D&I is how we work every day. We demonstrate this in all aspects of recruiting, promoting and developing talent.
- Developing strong leadership capabilities for high-achieving, mid-level, diverse talent (learn about RISE)
- Accelerating high-achieving mid-level female talent into our leadership pipeline (learn about ASCEND)
- Offering innovative benefits that enable employees and their families to receive the support they need to maintain physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- Embedding unconscious bias learnings and nudges within performance and career conversations
- Empowering our people to grow as innovative leaders by giving them unique experiences in different countries
- Committing to equal pay, as guided by the principles outlined in Our Credo, which states we are responsible for providing fair compensation and equal opportunity for employment, development and advancement for qualified talent. Click to view the full Pay Equity infographic.
Leveraging our D&I Networks
- Attracting diverse talent at recruiting events
- Providing leadership development opportunities
- Contributing to employee engagement and pride
- Developing and executing regionally-relevant strategies to drive business outcomes
- Championing and embedding our D&I values and mission into our culture