Sustainability is a broad topic and can mean different things, and the consensus is there are three types of sustainability. Another sustainability synonyms to describe the disciplines is “people, profit, and planet” to represents “social, economic, and environment” as the 3 pillars of sustainability. In this article, we are going to focus and provide everything you need to know about social sustainability. Sustainability is the ability to meet the needs of the current generation without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs.
- Program Assistant, Free Expression and Education
- Director of Program Outreach and Engagement (Repro Health/Social Services)
- Visa and Passport Consultant- Chicago
- Director of Case Management-FT Days-Las Vegas LTACH
- Paralegal/Immigration Consultant - Mclean, VA
- Temporary Administrative Assistant, Real Estate
- Land Development Manager
- Staff Registered Nurse Maternal/Infant Unit
- Marshalls Hiring Event!
About the author
Susanne Ricee is the Diversity and Inclusion Specialist and Researcher at Diversity for Social Impact. Sue brings over 15 years of HR and Diversity, Equity, Inclusion consultation experience.
Sue's previous experience includes Microsoft, Target, and Kraft. Sue is also the manager of Diversity Leadership Directory