- How Chevron Became a Model Workplace for Transgender Employees
- Cultural differences pose challenges for domestic violence awareness
- Canada’s stem cell registry isn’t diverse enough to help those who need it
- ‘People didn’t believe my CV’, says board director
- A future ocean that is too warm for corals might have half as many fish species
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion news: USA – LGBTQ2+ in Workplace
How Chevron Became a Model Workplace for Transgender Employees
How can we make our workplace more inclusive for all? Get some ideas from Chevron. From making clear statements on why transgender inclusion matters, to educational resources, guidance for employees who are not ready to come out or share about their transition, actionable steps transitioning employees can take to create a roadmap and navigate potential hurdles, an answer to “the restroom question”, and tips for being a good ally and supportive coworker, manager, or supervisor, etc.
Today’s Social Impact Jobs for Diversity and Environmental Sustainability
- SOCIAL WORKER (FULL-TIME, DAY SHIFTS) – $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
- PM, Social Responsibility, Social Responsibility
- ACRL (Association of College & Research Librarians) Diversity Alliance Administrative Fellow
- Senior Program Manager, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- Associate Director, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Policy Analyst, Transportation and Climate
- Hiring – Machine operators
- Welder/Fabricator and Assembler – Frontier
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion news: Australia – Cultural Diversity
Cultural differences pose challenges for domestic violence awareness
There has been a rise in domestic violence and coercive control since the pandemic began. ABC News explains why experts say lawmakers need to give special consideration to multicultural communities where domestic duties can become weapons of coercive control.
Cultural Competence: The Ultimate Guide to Cultural Proficiency
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion news: Canada – Health Care
Canada’s stem cell registry isn’t diverse enough to help those who need it
Diversity & Inclusion impacts us all, not just in Customer Service in Businesses, Workplace, Law Making, Human Resources and Education but also in Health Care. The lack of diversity in stem cell donation can be a life and death matter. Only 31% of the Canada’s stem cell registry are ethnically diverse.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion news: UK – Gender Equity
‘People didn’t believe my CV’, says board director
Sustainability & Green news: Biodiversity
A future ocean that is too warm for corals might have half as many fish species
Where are the Best Places to Go Snorkeling in the World? Great Barrier Reef, Australia? Devil’s Crown, Galápagos? Baa Atoll, Maldives? The ocean covers 70% of our planet. Science Daily explains a new study led by the University of Helsinki predicts how fish diversity will respond to declines in coral diversity and shows that future coral loss might cause a more than 40% reduction in reef fish diversity globally.